<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6525925011417604458\x26blogName\x3dla+safi\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sasasasafitrih.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sasasasafitrih.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6305678065603185458', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La safi.
Monday, November 14, 2011

The song of the anonymous
From your toes to your nose, To The stitch of your clothes, The run in your hose, The length of your prose, The time of your rhyme,The life in your eyes, The tears in your cry’s, The strength of your words, The lines that IV heard, Which I read to me self, The lines that I felt, Caring for that one person. No matter what you say, no matter how you feel, I will be there to care for you. I don’t care what happened in the past, and I don’t care what other people say! I still care about you and you will always have someone in your life who worries about you every time you have a moment. If you ever need a hug, or a shoulder to lean on, or just a text that will make your whole day 10x better, I will be there, and I will do that just to see you smile :). You probably would think that this is all just me worrying about you right now, and you probably think that I’m being stupid or corny, but I care so much!<3 I need someone like you in my life! You are the most important person to me, and I can never, ever let you go! You tell me to walk away or you tell me to stop, I won’t! I can’t! It’s too hard for me to let go of someone that made me realize who I am! I am a person who will listen to everything you say! I am a person that will never stop caring! I am a person that will help you, no matter what! To the times that I sighed, The feelings inside,The presence of pride, The pleasure, of time Found in your rhyme, The words that I felt, The messages, the hearts, I mint every part, Thanks for your time, I’ll read every line, If you mean every word, And bleed every verb, So haven’t you herd The future yours, if you stay the course Defined by lines, Written with words,Poured from your heart
Making your art.