<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6525925011417604458\x26blogName\x3dla+safi\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sasasasafitrih.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sasasasafitrih.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6305678065603185458', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La safi.
OH people
Tuesday, September 6, 2011


People think they know me, have me sussed, know my weaknesses know my strength but they know fuck all, they are WRONG, I am the only person who knows me ! My weaknesses , my strengths. I am my worst enemy, Yet also my best friend, I am complicated, Yet I am simple, I am free, Yet I am bound, I can choose to Love, Yet I choose to hate, I would trust, but why when it causes pain. Like I said, simple, Yet complicated. These are my weaknesses, these are my strengths and please let me be myself. sometimes people decide to be just friend even their feelings are mutual . Not because love is hard to sustains but because commitments complicates everything .It’s when you don’t know where you stand in a person’s life. It’s when you’re hanging in dead air and knowing you can be thrown off anytime. It’s when you’re like more than friends but not really, and It’s like you’re lovers when it’s really otherwise. Sometimes you would want to wish to have never met the person at all, but at the back of your mind, you’re thankful that you have.I really need to lose all hope in us ever being in a serious relationship together. I honestly don’t know if there’s a chance of it ever happening. I don’t even know if there’s hope of it happening. Like, if he even plans in being in that kind of relationship with me anywhere in the future. But not knowing is really fucking me up right now. So I need to convince myself that it’s not gonna happen. Even if it ever does

Labels: