<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6525925011417604458\x26blogName\x3dla+safi\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sasasasafitrih.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sasasasafitrih.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6305678065603185458', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La safi.
dear
Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dear Whoever,
I don’t really expect people to pay attention to this, but this is kind of my entry to a diary I do not have. I spend a lot of time on here, and every other social network that I have time and time again become depressed or had an anxiety attack.I am the type of person who is afraid of getting their heartbroken and won’t do anything to get what he wants. Am i allowed to be sad for once,tell u it's nothing and hope u can mend me back together? I’m not gonna lie. I feel like shit at the moment. I’m just so tired. Tired of fighting. Fighting my feelings for you. Fighting my urge to talk to you. Fighting the urge to go up to you,Fighting the tears when I think about you at night, and still knowing not once have you thought bout me. Tired of pretending to be so happy whenever I’m near you. Tired of fake smiling. Tired of being ignored by you. and most of all… I’m tired of needing you. I’m sick and tired of this. It’s not fair. You hurt me, I’m the one left with a broken heart. While you’re going on with you’re life all happy. Maybe you do still care about me. maybe. But that small drop of hope just isn’t enough for me anymore. I’m just so tired.. You never gave me a chance for closure… you just.. left. How is that in any way fair for me? I’ve tried to move on. and honestly. I’m progressing. But I feel as if though no boy will ever like me and treat me the way you did. Not only am I tired… I’m scared.  
Tell us where we been, but does not determine were we go ?



Labels: